Another week and another development log.
- Dialogue audio added to fox. He speaks! Whaaaaaaaat!
- Lots more to talk to Fox about: We started with just one dialogue tree, now we have three. Banter banter banter!
- Transition from Playne to meditation level has been optimised. Load time cut by a few seconds
- Meditation level has been optimised. Some post process effects have been removed to be less resource intensive.
- Breathing visualisation added to aid in breath awareness
- Better rocks for Fireplace added. Swish!
- Grass assets improved. Swish!
- Ambient sound which evolved with the world. We’ve added wind, birds, crickets, owls and more.
- Ambient sounds now play in the meditation level
Level Up Notification
- You’ll now know when you level up after a session. Added a bit of sass to this all
- Random quotes now show once you end session
- We had a really frustrating bug related to the streak system that is now finally fixed.
- Optimised core functionality. Cleaned up! Squeaky
- Various graphical optimisations
- EULA Added